Asphalt Pretoria Cold Asphalt is a stock-able premium quality product supplied to the municipal, construction and mining industries, throughout South Africa.
Our Cold Asphalt is used for permanent surface patching and repairs such as:
- Strips cut across roads and pavements after laying of underground utilities (cables, pipes, etc)
- Parking areas
- Sidewalks & Pavements
Our Cold Asphalt offers the following:
- Can be sold in easy to handle 25 kg to 30kg bags or in bulk to municipalities, mining companies, property maintenance groups, optic fibre installers, and more.
- Can be stored in bulk and has a minimum two-year shelf life whilst remaining workable even in cold weather conditions.
- A unique and user-friendly mixture of oils, paraffin, diesel and different size aggregates that are mixed together with a very low cement content.
- The material is supplied in a 6,7mm and 9,5mm wearing course used for sealing all road surfaces.
- Maximum workability under all weather conditions.
- No wearing after installation.
- Specified for motor ways, rail platforms and aircraft runways.
- Ready mix tar can be used by both home owners and builders.
- Once off repairs – no comeback.
- Long shelf life without affecting quality.
- Can be stocked in bulk.